Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Update

Swam last night - over a mile - then gorged on Thai food. I'm actually going to miss Wednesday night swim-and-eat fest's!

Which brings me to the point of what to do after 9/14. It's been almost 4 months now that I've been in training with TnT and it has really been a lot of fun training with the same group of people. I'm already feeling the "void" of not training with them after Malibu.

I guess I have a few ways to go after 9/14:

- Do everything on my own/through online training plans
- Sign up as a participant again and get on another team
- Sign up as a mentor and train with another team
- Get much more involved in LA Tri Club

At this point I'm thinking of going the LA Tri Club route and maybe signing up as a Mentor for TnT, but I need to see what the commitment is for that. While raising money for a cause is great, it's a lot of pressure and right now there are enough other things going on in my life that I think it would just be too much.

Also, I'm trying to devote more time back to photography, which also suffers during the winter months.

Decisions, decisions, but all good ones!

No comments: